(This recipe makes 8 bars)
2 cups rolled oats
½ cup flour
¼ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
¼ cup dark chocolate chips (or dried fruit)
¼ cup sugar
2 tsp. cinnamon
½ tsp. salt
1.5 cup skim milk
1 tsp. vanilla
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. In two separate bowls, mix dry ingredients, then wet ingredients.
3. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until combined.
4. Pour the batter into a cooking-sprayed (or oiled) baking dish
5. Sprinkle raw oats on top if you like (it makes it look pretty!)
6. Bake for 30 minutes.
7. Take out and cut it into 8 bars and allow them to cool on cooling rack.