1 cup Mixed vegetables
1 Chicken breast
1 tsp Pesto
1 tbsp low fat cream cheese (Philadelphia)
1 slice low-fat cheese
1. Cook the chicken breast and then chop up into slices
2. Boil the vegetables and drain
3. Heat 200ml water in a pan and when it starts to simmer immediately add the polenta and make sure you keep stirring.
4. Add the fromage frais and pesto and stir.
5. Add the chicken and vegetables and mix into the polenta
6. Pour into your dish and sprinkle with cheese.
7. Put the dish a pre-heated oven 200 degrees for 20 mins , then switch on the grill and pop under for 5 mins so the cheese bubbles and you get a nice crispy too!