Cauliflower is a great classic low carb option. It is so versitile and this is just one of the many ways it can be used. This is adapted from a recipe i found on Pinterest, i have altered it slightly. With childhood obesity at it’s highest ever don’t tell your kids it’s actually cauliflower and they will never know! These can also be frozen which is great if you make too many and can be de-frosted the morning of the day you plan to eat them.
– 2 eggs
– 1 cup light Mozzarella
– 1 cup riced, fresh cauliflower (not cooked- use a blender or grater)
– 10 slices smoked ham cut into quarters
– 0.75-1 tsp Garlic powder (depending on preference)
– 0.5 tsp Crushed red pepper
– 1 large slice tomato diced
– side salad- rocket , lettuce, cucumber & cherry tomatoes (dressing Balsamic vinegar & pepper)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2.Combine all your ingredients and mix well.
3.Pour into greased bagel baking tray**
4. Bake at 400 for 20-30 minutes, or until set.
5. Serve with side salad
NOTES: Can be frozen without the toppings after the first baking. Simply thaw, top and then bake for 12-15 minutes in a 425 degree Fahrenheit oven.
**£8.90 Ebay – CLICK HERE