These spiced baked apple chips make a fabulous healthy alternative to potato chips when you want a crunchy treat!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
Apples (as many as you like!)
Apple pie spice
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
2. Slice apples very thinly and discard seeds.
3. Arrange apple slices (without overlapping) on nonstick or cooking-sprayed baking sheets.
4. Sprinkle with apple pie spice.
5. Bake apples for 1 hour, then flip and continue baking for 1 to 2 more hours, flipping occasionally, until the apple slices are crunchy and no longer moist. The thinner the apples, the less time they will need to bake.
Store in an airtight container and enjoy!