50g dried Rice noodles
75g Cooked King prawns
1 tbsp Pesto
2 tbsp Low fat Fromage Frais
1 cup Broccoli
0.5 cup Cherry tomatoes
1. Boil water in a pan and add the broccoli
2. Whilst it’s boiling mix the pesto & fromage frais with a fork in a bowl
3. Chop tomatoes into halves and add to pesto mixture
4. Drain the broccoli when it’s cooked
5. Boil water in a pan and add the noodles
6. When noodles are cooked (about 6 mins) drain
7. Pour all ingredients into pan and mix
This dish is easy, healthy, low fat, gluten & wheat free, and only takes 15 minutes to make!
Who said being healthy is hard?