1 Tbsp Vinegar
1 Tsp Sea Salt
1 Tsp Ground cinnamon
1 Tsp Honey
2 Small Sweet Potatoes
1.Mix the honey and cinnamon together on half the batch for a sweet flavour
2. For the salt & vinegar, shake up the sea salt and vinegar with the sweet potatoes in a ziploc/airtight bag.
Try a Greek Yogurt dip (total 0%) to go with these.
Taken from a great blog – Undressed skeleton, click HERE to see more
1. Preheat the oven to 175-200ºF and prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper, aluminium foil or a silicone sheet.
2. Peel and slice the bananas. Make sure they’re all fairly much the same slice width, to ensure even cooking.
3. Brush with lemon juice mixed with just a little water to prevent excessive browning of the bananas and adds a slight tang.
4. Arrange the slices across the lined baking tray and do not allow the slices to touch.
5. If you want sprinkle with a little cinnamon and salt.
6. Place the sheet in the oven.
7. Test after an hour to see if you like the consistency; if not, continue baking. Baking times may vary depending on the thickness of the slices.
8. Remove from the oven. Set aside to cool. Most likely the banana chips will be soft and oozing but in cooling, they’ll harden up and become crispy.