Yes it’s true, these pancakes ARE healthy, low in fat, calories and high in protein which means they keep you fuller for longer! I’ve used juice plus complete protein powder which is gluten, wheat and dairy free and suitable for vegans and used by 3 Olympic teams and many athletes around the world.
Prep time –5 mins
Cook time –10 mins
Total time – 15 mins
1 tsp baking soda
1/3 Cup instant oats, dry
2 scoops vanilla or chocolate protein (juice plus) powder
2 egg whites
1/2 cup fat free Greek yogurt (0% total)
1/2 small banana (old)
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1-2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
Low calorie nonstick oil spray
1. In a blender, combine the oats, protein powder, egg whites, 1/4 cup Greek yogurt, banana, and cinnamon. Blend until smooth.
2. In a large skillet coated with spray oil, begin cooking the pancakes over medium-high heat, about 4-5 minutes on each side.
3. Serve immediately or let them cool and place in a Tupperware box. You can freeze half the batch as well in separate ziplock bags. Make sure they are defrosted before serving.
Best served warm (heat up in microwave or oven) with
-Total 0% Greek yoghurt & some strawberries / raspberries / blueberries
– organic almond or cashew nut butter & sliced banana
– homemade frozen banana yoghurt and some cinnamon
– Greek yoghurt a 2 tsps agave nectar syrup
For more information on juice plus click here –http://www.juiceplus.co.uk/+ct53247