50g dried Rice noodles
75g Cooked King prawns
1 tbsp Pesto
2 tbsp Low fat Fromage Frais
1 cup Broccoli
0.5 cup Cherry tomatoes
1. Boil water in a pan and add the broccoli
2. Whilst it’s boiling mix the pesto & fromage frais with a fork in a bowl
3. Chop tomatoes into halves and add to pesto mixture
4. Drain the broccoli when it’s cooked
5. Boil water in a pan and add the noodles
6. When noodles are cooked (about 6 mins) drain
7. Pour all ingredients into pan and mix
This dish is easy, healthy, low fat, gluten & wheat free, and only takes 15 minutes to make!
5-6 new potatoes (depending in size)
100g cooked & peeled Prawns
Bag of fresh Spinach
2 tbsp of Peas (frozen or tinned)
Grated low fat cheddar Cheese
Spray cooking Oil
35g light garlic & herb Philadelphia
1. Place potatoes in boiling water in a saucepan on a medium heat.
2. Once they are nearly cooked add peas and spinach. Leave to boil for 5-8mins.
3. Drain the potatoes and veg but make sure you preserve 2 tbsp of the hot water.
4. Mix the Philadelphia with this water using a fork and whisk like you would an egg. It should melt and form a sauce.
5. Spray a dish with oil then chop the potatoes into thin slices.
6. Layer half the sliced potatoes on the bottom of the dish then mix the prawns and veg together and pour over the sliced potatoes.
7. Pour the Philadelphia sauce over this and then place the rest of the sliced potatoes over the top to form the top of the pie.
8. Spray the top layer with oil and then sprinkle the grated cheese on top.
9. Place dish in a pre-heated oven at 250 degrees and leave for 20 mins.
10. Take out the oven and put into a pre-heated grill for 5 mins so the potatoes go crispy and the cheese bubbles!