1 Tbsp Vinegar
1 Tsp Sea Salt
1 Tsp Ground cinnamon
1 Tsp Honey
2 Small Sweet Potatoes
1.Mix the honey and cinnamon together on half the batch for a sweet flavour
2. For the salt & vinegar, shake up the sea salt and vinegar with the sweet potatoes in a ziploc/airtight bag.
Try a Greek Yogurt dip (total 0%) to go with these.
Taken from a great blog – Undressed skeleton, click HERE to see more
Vegetables ( your choice )
Chopped tomatoes ( tinned )
1.Place one sweet potato, pierced, in a pre heated oven.
2. Take a turkey breast and place in an oiled pan. Cook for a few minutes then add half a small tin of chopped tomatoes and onion. Make sure turkey is cooked through.
3. Put lid on pan and leave to simmer at low heat.
4. By now sweet potato should be crispy but not quite done, put in microwave for 3 mins to finish off.
5. Microwave vegetables following guidelines (or on hob).